22 January 2024
Employers Payroll Savings!
- Experience has shown that people tend to budget around the bottom-line figure on their monthly salary.
- Saving via Payroll / Salary deduction, healthy amounts of money can be saved very easily with minimum effort.
- Members’ savings are protected fully under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- Saving can start from £12 a month or £3.00 per week
- Accounts and balances can be viewed on-line via PIN access to our secure website.
- Members can open Junior Accounts for their children or grandchildren.
- Members benefit from favourable rates on loans, with interest rates capped at 3% a month on the reducing balance.
- Grampian Credit Union offers free life insurance on loans and savings, giving considerable reassurance.
- Christmas Savings accounts are available for safe, secure saving for the festive period.
- Any profit made by Grampian Credit Union (after deducting the running costs of the business) is returned to savers in the form of a dividend.
- Lifetime membership means your employees will retain membership and access to Credit Union savings, loans and services for as long as they want.
- Part of the Credit Union community